1. What do I do if I encounter an accident or sickness while abroad?
Please call India Business Travel Accident Policy
For Rest of the world policies excluding the Americas:
+603-8991-2012/14 (Toll Worldwide)
Email : email@example.com
If you would like to file a claim for reimbursement after you have returned to India, please contact Tata AIG on the below details:
Mumbai – 6693500 Delhi –
66603500 Bangalore – 66500001 Pune – 66014156 Chennai – 66841050 Hyderabad – 66629882
Ahmedabad – 66610201
2. Can I cancel my India Business Travel Accident Policy?
India Business Travel Accident Policy is non-cancelable.
3. . Is India Business Travel Accident Policy refundable?
India Business Travel Accident Policy premium is non-refundable.
4. Once I purchase the policy can I change the date of my travel?
India Business Travel Accident Policy cannot be endorsed once issued even if you are postponing or extending your trip.
5. Do I have to carry a copy of my Certificate of Insurance with me when traveling?
We encourage you to carry you to carry a copy of your Certificate of Insurance. Please however ensure that you have atleast your Certificate Number and the 24-hour assistance service +603-8991-2012/14 (Toll Worldwide)
6. What do I do if I did not receive or lost my Certificate of Insurance?
Your India Business Travel Accident Policy was successfully processed if it is reflected on the Confirmation Page and in your IndiGo Itinerary
To get a copy, simply call at our call center Call Tata AIG Call Centre
- At Toll Free No 1800 119966 from BSNL/MTNL Landline
- You may also call at these local helpline numbers in your respective cities from
any other line : Mumbai - 66939500 , Delhi – 66603500 , Bangalore –
66500001 , Pune – 66014156 , Chennai – 66841050 , Hyderabad –
66629882 , Ahmedabad - 66610201
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to: Tata AIG General Insurance Co Ltd, Policy Holder Services, P. O. Box No.
4907, Chakala MIDC- Post Office, Mumbai 400093 and mention your Certificate
Number (if available), Full Name, Flight Booking Number, Travel Dates, Date of Purchase.
The policy will be emailed to the email address provided by you.
7. . Where can I get the full terms and condition of my India Business Travel Accident Policy?
The Full Terms and Condition of your India Business Travel Accident Policy is available in our Policy wording section.